Access to and use of this site (‘www.cardiosolutions.co.uk’) is provided by Cardio Solutions Ltd subject to the following terms:
1. By using www.cardiosolutions.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.cardiosolutions.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.cardiosolutions.co.uk.
2. Cardio Solutions Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Cardio Solutions Ltd. Your continued use of www.cardiosolutions.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of www.cardiosolutions.co.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.cardiosolutions.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.cardiosolutions.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.cardiosolutions.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Cardio Solutions Ltd.
4. You agree to use www.cardiosolutions.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.cardiosolutions.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.cardiosolutions.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. www.cardiosolutions.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Cardio Solutions Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Cardio Solutions Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.cardiosolutions.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. Cardio Solutions Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in www.cardiosolutions.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.cardiosolutions.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Cardio Solutions Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Cardio Solutions Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Cardio Solutions Ltd, or any other third party.